Thursday, October 30, 2008

At the corner of awake and dreaming

Can I just say that I'm finally getting excited about the holidays?

I've got an exciting possibility for a headliner for our Victorian Christmas show...not gonna say much more till it's confirmed...but...man...I'm excited.

We're playing a cool show this weekend...and as usual it's a birthday show. Now, I have to get the world's best cheesecake.

A few other things that are making me happy this week:

1. Remembering that there's a Frank Lloyd Wright house in Tallahassee that I've never seen. Know what I'm doing Sunday.

2. Getting to see VOL on November 20.

3. Playing Simulacra on Saturday nite.

4. The possibility of Moss going to FSU.

5. The fact that I have 5 different kinds of cereal on top of my fridge to choose from.


Speaking of VOL...here's your VOL lyric of the day:

I can make you promises, but don't expect too much. I can run the distance...if you'll please excuse my crutch.

Still looking for a costume idea...would like to go as David Byrne...but...where am I gonna get a big suit?

AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF...

3 comments:

Dan said...

Salvation Army's got big suits, right?

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-mxVxFXLg&feature=related

on to june said...

...once in a lifetime, i would like a moustache...

Followers