Friday, November 7, 2008

Wait...did you know it's already November?

halloween

I grew my hair out.


Not a lot to say this week...so I make a list...

Things that have made the last 7 days nice:

1. A great film called Amelie.

2. Bonfires made of stolen firewood, a gas-filled pumpkin, and piles of grass mulch.

3. My new hair.

4. A new drummer.

5. Having 10,000 volts on stage inches from my guitar headstock...really makes the new hair stand on end.

6. http://home.att.net/~tom.brodhead/wonka.htm


That's all I got.

5 comments:

on to june said...

It's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain, but let's see that rain do anything about 10,000 volts worth of jacob's ladder...

on to june said...

...and, by the way, it's like your hair is tearin' ass around the sub, but it's standin' still...

Dan said...

That link is fantastic. For years I liked all that weird stuff Wonka said but never knew where it came from. And I agree the Burton version of the film is so bad next to the '71 version.

Chall said...

Never seen the Burton version...really had no desire to. The original creeped me out sufficiently when I was a kid...actually still does.

on to june said...

Christmas Eve's Eve. You can't stop the rock.

Followers