Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Simulacrarockstarssomethingsomethingsomethingrightaway

Seth and I will be playing an experimental noise-rock/techno show this weekend...and I'm actually excited...cause we're playing Simulacra...and I forgot how much fun that song is to play. I consider it somewhat of an accomplishment that I learned Moss's solo (mostly)...cause he's a way better guitarist than myself.

I have to come up with a costume idea before Saturday...old standby of course is a member of the band Europe (Example), but...I'm afraid the leather pants don't fit so well these days. Any other ideas?

In other news...I've got this new obsession with trying to see the inside of every building in downtown Thomasville. If you think about it...you've probably maybe been in like a third of them. If you didn't know about it, you would never know that The Sub exsisted...to 99.9% of the people in town, it's just another empty storefront with blacked out windows. There's plenty of those downtown...so...what's in them? How many other "Subs" are there downtown? I'm gonna find out. I've started walking a few laps around downtown every evening after dinner. You'd be surprised at how many doors are left unlocked...and how many buildings have something going on inside them...even though they appear closed. I'll start reporting on my findings soon.

Since I have a tendency to put pics in my blog...here's your moment of zen...


Desktop Background


Anyone wanna goto Norway?

No comments:

Followers