Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Come on feel the noises...

gear1



drums


I've been in a noise-making mood lately...

amps3

Icarus is gonna play a noise show on Nov. 1


I've been messing around with making some pre-recorded loops on my computer...

challsmall





The main problem right now is that this chair is empty...

drum2small


Anyone?




We're making music that sounds like this:

P1000962

P1000925


Who wouldn't wanna give that a shot?



I'm headed to Athens Friday for what is sure to be the hilite of my month...John Cable and Tim Helms band's CD release party...THEN...Saturday nite is Pumpkinfest. Here's some pics of last year:


P1020566

P1020600

P1020584


Ain't that gonna be some fun?


Well, I'm gonna try and get to sleep earlier than 4am tonite...we'll see how that works out.

That's my message.

-chall






bedsmall

2 comments:

Dan said...

Wine, hot sauce, and olive oil? That looks like a hell of a drink. And hooray noise and mayhem! I'll look forward to tuning in to this one.

Chall said...

The wine is for Philosophizing...the sauce is for making things hot, and the oil is for simmering. Put them together and you get a simmering hot philosophy drink.

Actually, I think I might try mixing those up and see what happens...I'll probably end of taking the rest of that day off.

-chall

Followers