Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been saying this for a while...

Lately, I have felt like I'm living in a real, live David Lynch film.

I feel like I've been floating through my days...with nothing really sticking. Everything has been kind of a bizzaro version of itself, and I've having trouble figuring out what I've done with all my time. I keep having these memories that I'm sure I've made up...and some of the conversations I've had...I have no explanation for. I dunno...I probably just need to sleep...or take a year off from sleeping...I really can't tell. These crazy dreams I've been having have made their way into my entire days...and sometimes I think I'm still in them.

The best advice I've gotten all year is from Justine Spinoza: "don't let your dreams drive you crazy, just try to enjoy them and incorporate them into your life"...she's an old soul.

Here's the things that I have found happiness in lately:

1. Owning all of the original-cast Star Trek films on Laserdisc
2. "The Three Ep's" by The Beta Band
3. "Rumors" by Fleetwood Mac
4. Getting to know Amanda Lakin
5. Rediscovering the Piano
6. Watching Presidential Debates on the Big Screen
7. Lunch with the gang
8. Blueberry Juice
9. Playing Old Rock and Roll covers with Kealon, Seth, and Patrick


Headed to Minnesota for the weekend...I really think that's gonna help.

I'll let you know.

-chall

Followers